摩拉维亚的大学 welcomes applications for admission from students currently attending other colleges and universities. A student may be admitted to Moravian as a transfer student at the beginning of either the fall or the spring term.
The priority deadline for the Spring 2024 semester is November 1st. We will start communicating admissions decisions for the Spring 2024 semester in late September.
The priority deadline for the Fall 2024 semester is May 1, 2024. We will start communicating admissions decisions for the Fall 2024 class in late January.
- There is no fee to apply to 摩拉维亚的大学! 完成 转移应用程序 今天.
2. Official High School Transcript or Official GED
- 请索取您的 官方 high school transcript/GED to be sent directly to 摩拉维亚的大学.
3. Official College/University Transcripts
- 请索取您的 官方 College/University transcript to be sent directly to 摩拉维亚的大学.
4. Current Course Schedule and Un官方 Mid-term Grades
- Please email them to me at email@example.com.
- 我很高兴见到你! 联系 me via phone or email to schedule.
艾丽卡 E. Mondok 90
Executive Director of Transfer Enrollment
- Please complete the student portion of the Dean's Recommendation for Transfer 招生 form. Then, pass this along to the dean of students at your current institution.
- Submit a graded paper on any subject, or submit an essay of no less than 300 words on one of the following topics:
- Evaluate a significant experience, 成就, 你所承担的风险, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss an issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you and what lessons did you learn?
- List the top five activities on your bucket list and explain why each is important to you.
Core-to-Core General Transfer Agreement
Students who have successfully completed either an associate of arts or associate of science degree will be considered to have completed their entire general education program (core-to-core) with the exception of our U1/U2 requirement. Transfer students must complete either U1 or U2 here at 摩拉维亚的大学. This core-to core agreement does not apply to students who have completed either an associate of applied arts degree or an associate of applied science degree or who do not earn an associate's degree at all.
摩拉维亚的大学 has transfer partnerships and articulation agreements with Bucks County Community College, LCCC, Northampton Community College, and Raritan Valley Community College.
查看我们的 course-by-course transfer guides for a comprehensive listing of courses that can be transferred from Bucks, 莫里斯, LCCC, 蒙哥马利, NCC, Raritan Valley and Warren County Community Colleges.
Credit is granted for courses completed with a grade of C or better at accredited institutions. The courses must be the equivalent of courses taught at Moravian or be judged by the university to be consistent with Moravian’s curriculum. Moravian will accept a maximum of 80 credits which is equivalent to 20 course units.
Transfer Merit Scholarships
摩拉维亚的大学 Community Scholarship
The 摩拉维亚的大学 Community Scholarship is a two year, full tuition scholarship awarded to one Northampton Community College (NCC) student and one Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) student wishing to continue their education in the fall of 2023. Learn more and how to apply. Deadline extended to May 8th!
Community College Fellows Scholarship
Students transferring from a community college with superior academic 成就s and who are active members of PTK are eligible to receive up to $26,每年000. ~ Limited number of Fellows Scholarships available.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Students transferring from a community college who are active members of Phi Theta Kappa are eligible to receive a merit scholarship of up to $22,每年000.
Students transferring from a four-year institution are eligible to receive a merit scholarship up to $26,每年000.