Student Health Insurance
Moravian University undergraduate students, full time graduate students (9 or more credits), and international students are required to have health insurance. If you do not currently have health insurance, there is the option to enroll and purchase coverage. If you are using your current health insurance, it is advised that out of state students should notify their health insurance carrier that they may need services in Bethlehem while enrolled as a student. International students are strongly recommended to have a health insurance plan that effectively covers them while attending school in the United States.
Coverage will begin on August 1, 2023 and be effective through July 31, 2024. As part of this requirement, undergraduate students, full time graduate students (9 or more credits), and international students are required to show proof of health insurance or enroll and purchase the University sponsored plan.
All students who meet the requirements will be billed up front for the health insurance coverage. If you waive the health insurance coverage and provide the required information, your Student Account will be credited for the plan. If you enroll in the plan, you will be responsible to pay for the applicable charge on your Student Account. All students will automatically be billed up-front and if no action is taken to enroll or waive the coverage, you will be automatically enrolled in the plan and responsible to pay the premium. All communications will be sent to the student's Moravian University email address, so please check this email on a regular basis.
To complete the enrollment or waiver process, please follow the steps below.
- Enter www.RCMDstudentbenefits.com into your web browser.
- When you reach the homepage, select Moravian University from the drop-down menu on the bottom of the page.
- To enroll in the plan, click on "Enroll Today", OR
- To waive out of the coverage, select the “Waive Today” option from the list on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the blue "Click here to Waive Coverage" box
- Click on "Lookup Student" on the upper left side of the screen.
- Enter your student ID number and birthdate and click "Search".
- Select your displayed student ID number.
- Enter the required insurance information.
- Provide your electronic signature and click “Submit” to complete the wavier process.
- An email copy of your submission will be sent to your Moravian University email address. Save this message as proof of your submission.
- If enrolled in the plan, you will receive a secure email from Highmark with instructions on how to set up your account and obtain your insurance ID card.
- Set up the My Account portal and download the insurance ID card to your phone.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-346-4075 ext. 1452 or email Moravian@rcmd.com. They will be glad to help you with any questions that you may have.
This student's ID number is 567890. These are the 6 digits after the first 4 digits in the Account Number on your Moravian University ID Card.
Student Health Insurance
- Students waive or enroll in Highmark by visiting www.RCMDstudentbenefits.com
- Students click here for Highmark Coverage Details
Best wishes for a healthy year!
Student Health Insurance Annual Rates
Undergraduate and International: